Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome to me.

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm going to make a concerted effort to write something everyday. I can't make any promises to the hilarity or wit of it's contents, but I'm sure there will be a dash of neurosis, some chaos, a tad bit of whining and a fistful of rambling.

Me up until now 11:49pm December 11th, 2008: As of this moment I am Mother of two very different but equally interesting children. A six year old I call Mister, and a four year old I call Bobbaloo. Mister is a perfectionist, neurotic imaginer of superhero adventures. Bobbaloo uses most of his energy sending me to the insane asylum (not a hard task), but then saves the day by saying something outrageous that leaves everyone who hears it in tears of laughter. They are thick as thieves, best friends, two peas in a pod, you get the message. They love me and my superman hubbin quite a bit too. We think they're pretty great as well. Speaking of the Hubbin, he's pretty great. He helps me keep it together, and glues me back together when I fall apart.

Besides the immediates I have the general crazy family. A Mom who I love dearly but is overwhelmingly innapropriate, a father who is constantly dying and a brother that's too laid back for his own good. My in-laws live across the country, so I don't see them but every few years, but from the stories I've heard it's probably better that way. Although I do have to admit I love my Mother In-Law quite a bit, and according to Hubbin everyone feels that way. He holds her on a pedistal so high I'm suprised she can breathe in that altitude.

I spend most of my time at home alone or with my children as I am currently disabled. Hopefully one of these days I'll miraculously get better and be the high-school art teacher I dream of becoming. We'll see...

Well that's me up until now, and hopefully each day I'll be evolving in some way, no matter how small. Thanks now for reading if you do, and I hope you enjoy my ramblings.

No comments: